The following text information is collected and published by the editor of (History New Knowledge Network www.lishixinzhi.com) for everyone, let’s take a look at it together!
There are also many types of toilets, which are classified as one-piece toilets or split toilets. Today’s topic is one-piece toilets, and we’ll go through them in depth. Many people are unsure whether a one-piece toilet is excellent or not, therefore we need to provide a structural explanation so that everyone can decide whether this toilet is right for them. Of course, I believe that the one-piece toilet’s installation and installation precautions are equally vital. Let’s have a look at it together.
In terms of structure, it can also be understood literally, the flush tank of the one-piece toilet is integrated with the toilet, and the shape is more modern than the one-piece toilet, but the cost is much higher than that of the toilet. One-piece toilet. In terms of water use, the conjoined is more than two separate, and the conjoined usually uses siphon water. Everyone should know that flushing the toilet generally produces a lot of noise, and the biggest advantage of this watering method is that it is quiet and the water level of the conjoined body is relatively low.
The flushing force generated when the water is discharged is much stronger, which shows that the performance of the one-piece toilet is quite good.
One piece toilet installation
1. Before installation, check whether the ground is clean and tidy, and install the fixed position of the triangular valve;
2. Place the toilet on the installation position, mark the edge of the toilet with a pencil, and fix it with silicone after clearing the position;
3. Place a flange at the drain and fix it firmly with silicone to ensure that there will be no leakage;
4. After fixing the toilet, it is necessary to wipe all the silicone rubber overflowing from the bottom to avoid leaving glue stains and affecting the appearance of the toilet;
5. Connect the water inlet hose, make sure that the connection point is firm and the pipe body is not folded, and check whether there is water leakage after connection;
6. Check the ground connection of the toilet, seal the bolts and gaps strongly, and apply silicone repeatedly to avoid penetration;
7. Finally, carry out the water release test, adjust the water level, and judge whether the water flow is smooth and normal through the sound of the water flow.
1. The cleaning treatment before installation is not only for the base surface, but also to check whether there are debris such as sediment or waste paper in the sewage pipeline, so as to avoid the problem of poor drainage after the toilet is installed;
2. The level of the ground is very important. If the ground does not reach the level, it will cause a serious threat to the tightness. Therefore, the ground must be leveled in time, so that the one-piece toilet can be installed to ensure the long-term tightness;
3. Generally, when using waterproofing, wait until the silicone or glass glue is completely solidified. It is best not to use the waterproof test before it is cured, so as to avoid diluting the glue to affect the adhesion.
Conclusion: It can be seen that the one-piece toilet still has very obvious advantages, but it is also necessary to prepare for its defects before purchasing, because only after a complete understanding can we know whether this toilet is what we want. The installation knowledge about the one-piece toilet is almost here, so let’s take a brief look.
Post time: Apr-22-2022